Home > Product > Medical electronics[Medical equipments]
- The laser toothbrush “Dr. M” is the world’s first semiconductor medical toothbrush that utilizes low-level laser therapy
- This medical device treats dentin hypersensitivity (shooting tooth pain) and alleviates toothaches with its safe, low-level,
semiconductor laser that works directly on the affected part of the mouth. (Clinical studies are complete.)
- This is a upgraded toothbrush with double safety where laser beam is emitted only when main body is hold and
toothbrush sensor is contacted after mode switch is pressed.(applied with new model)
- Its laser technology also prevents various diseases caused by infectious bacteria, allowing the user to maintain oral
hygiene and healthy teeth.
- All functions of the laser toothbrush Dr. M are controlled by a built-in micro-computer (micom).
When the Mode Switch is pressed, the device turns on for 5 minutes and automatically deactivates, reverting to Sleep
Mode for battery conservation.
- It is easy and comfortable to use with its ergonomic and weatherproof design.
- Its replacement brush heads makes this device highly economical and affordable.
- It runs on one 1.5 V AA battery, which can easily be purchased at any store, and is extremely portable.
- Proper form power : Battery AA Size 1.5V
- Laser output : 6mW
- Laser output type : 635nm
- Protection mode and rate for electric shock : Internal power type equipment, BF type installation part
Treat affected area
① When you press on the Mode Switch, the laser light will come on and the toothbrush will start to operate.
(Razor starts to work when holding the main body and make the tooth brush to contact with skin and saliva inside the
mouth after pushing the mode switch-applied to new model)
② The laser stays lit for 55 seconds to treat the affected area. For those 55 seconds, apply the laser directly on the
affected part of your mouth, without toothpaste.
③ After 55 seconds, the laser will blink for 5 seconds in increments of 0.5 seconds. This will let you know that the
first treatment step is complete.
Cleanse teeth (toothpaste)
④ Put small amount of toothpaste on both end of the two step micro brush and clean the teeth for two minutes.
Treat affect area (with clean water)
⑤ After 2 minutes, the laser will again blink on and off three times in increments of 0.5 seconds.
When this is done, rinse the brush head well. Then for the next one minute and 57 seconds, rinse your teeth and the
insides of your mouth with clean water while brushing your teeth with the laser toothbrush.
This allows the laser to be directed on the affected area once again. After this step is finished, the treatment is
⑥ The toothbrush operates for a total of 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, the laser and all functions cease automatically, and the
brush reverts to Safe Mode.
⑦ To stop operation at any time, press the Mode Switch. The toothbrush will revert back to Safe Mode automatically.
M&H laser toothbrush is designed with the toothbrush type and uses laser light. It radiates laser beam directly into the direction of toothbrush wool and has the prevention effect for various diseases inside mouth. M&H laser toothbrush is the medical laser toothbrush designed and developed for the purpose of medical treatment. M&H laser toothbrush can be used for following treatments:
- Dentin hypersensitivity (medical cure and decrease of sensitivity) and dental bleaching effect
- Treatment and decrease of pain (facial muscle pain, oral cavity pain, toothache and so on)
- Treatment of stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth) (stomatitis, removal and decrease of halitosis)
A Comparative, Multi-Center, Double Blind, Randomized Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the ¡°Laser Toothbrush," a Low-Level Laser Therapy Toothbrush for the Treatment of Dentin Hypersensitivity
Facilities of the clinical trial :
Seoul National University Dental Hospital
The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, St. Mary's Hospital
Clinical Trial Results
Average change in the pain of dentine hypersensitivity (VAS) of the laser toothbrush at the time of one month compared with the starting time
(Expert [and most prestigious doctor] the highest treatment: [-3.17], under the condition of one month after the baseline)
- Clinical statistics of Laser Toothbrush (test group) : [-3.31±1.79]
- Clinical statistics of placebo Laser Toothbrush(comparison group) : [-0.88±1.86]
- VAS difference between comparison group and test group : [-2.44±1.83]
- CE(DR50120810M/ DR50120808Q-1)
Certified for use in the European Union
Mutual authentication with 52 nations of the IEC
(International Electrotechnical Commission) for electric/electronic products
Registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (Laser Toothbrush)
Medical device manufacturing approval by the Korea Food and Drug Administration
- GMP (KEMTI-AC-090126)
Meets the regulations of the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for medical devices
Certified by the Saudi Arabian Standards Organization
Certified by Russia for standardization, trust certificate and measurement compliance
- Patent( Domestic 4 , registered in overseas)
- Trademark Registration 2
- CE MDD (No.10 0790 QS/NB)
General Medical Device CE Mark Certification
- ISO13485 (No.10 0231 SJ)
Medical Device Quality System Certification